INTELiTEX was developed during a residency at Autodesk by our founder. Learn more about the origin story below.
ENABLING SMART APPAREL
Textiles make up a large portion of our world. We wear them, sleep under them, sit on them, carry items in them and use them in industry. For such a ubiquitous material, our textiles are surprisingly dumb, yet our plastic devices are so smart. What does a future full of smart textiles look like? How can we step beyond fashion-tech into smart space suits, construction vests, connected cities and heated jackets for all? We believe INTELiTEX is a step towards the answer.
- Soft, flexible and comfortable heated blazers for NYC winters
- Stress detecting garments for industrial worker safety
- UV Lit construction wear for chemical detection
- Posture correcting garments for factory workers
- Biometric sensing space suits for astronaut safety
- Biometric onesies for premature infants
- Printed electrodes for easy EKG without gel and uncomfortable wires
- Beautiful and captivating LED garments for galas